JDot Unplugged

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giving It Something That Resembles Effort

Moving sucks. Yup, stating the obvious. Moving from a 4 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment is really kind of shitty. One has the tendency of accumulating a bunch of shit. So much so that one's roommate bitches to no end about the fish tank, the Trek, the DVD shelves, the plants, the blah blah blah.

I need to get rid of shit. I need to get rid of a bunch of shit. It's funny how something so quickly becomes so important at the moment, but then becomes ridiculous, borderline embarrassing after time passes and one has time to evaluate. I'm that one, and I need to get rid of a bunch of shit.

Shit for sale. Contact JDot for some primo-shit.

2 comments:

gdub said...

Shit Between is always on the market for new shit. Got change for a dollar?

JDot said...

"No nigga, I don't want no radio."