JDot Unplugged

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spin Around

Spent in disbelief, sorrow wages against self indulgence. Constantly wasted on the sinful shadows of this world, comfort comes in the form of below average social objectivity. Turning heads of friendly cheeks leave these thoughts expecting nothing else but similar despair.

Familiarity in wrong turns and deadening detail of self reflection cause my boredom to swim inside a bottle of fabricated pleasure. All one knows is what one feels when most detached from the immediacy of others. In this case, my knowledge breaks previous marks held by scientific men of public importance.

I need not commit a crime to enter my personal prison. I need only wake from the peaceful and suffocating darkness of my lifeless sleep.

2 comments:

JDot said...

Keith Moon. Coach stays. Slow motion bounce pass. Fuck you Eveready battery!

kr8ive said...

Mugwai can't has phone call? Dang. TKK played at the Beauty Bar last night. I didn't go but I listened from the back alley. Sounded like some hard industrial joints. Yikes.