JDot Unplugged

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

West Coast Wax

(Click the album for allmusic review)

ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT - R.I.P. (2008)
I was at this show. It was pretty bad ass.




SEX PISTOLS - NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS HERE'S THE SEX PISTOLS (1977)
This was probably the 5th or so record I ever bought. Got it at Half Price on the east side of Madison, WI. If you don't own this album you're an idiot. You can quote me on that.


BEASTIE BOYS - CHECK YOUR HEAD (1992)
This was one of the albums Grease had that after listening to it, I knew my life would be changed. I did, and it is.

This Japanese version has the Pass the Mic single attached to the end of it.

FRONT 242 - NEVER STOP EP (1989)
This is one of the many EP's Front 242 put out on the Wax Trax label. It's not bad. A few remixes and what not. If you dig electronic and/or industrial, you still might not give this EP too much attention. I dig it.


RILO KILEY - THE EXECUTION OF ALL THINGS (2002)
Got this one from Lance (Hi Lance! k'mon k'mon). Only listened to it in passing and haven't given it a proper spin yet.

I will soon.

Ok. Well those were the albums I listened to the most last week. Check back next week for another round of West Coast Wax courtesy of JDot and Yeah, I Figured That Much.

No comments: