JDot Unplugged

Monday, March 31, 2008

Brewers Win in 10!

Well opening day 2008 has come and gone, and with it several twitching Cubby fans cry solemn tears. The Brewers pull it off in 10, no thanks to Gagne (pronounced: Gag-knee), and GREAT thanks to Tony Gwynn Jr.

“I’ve got a lot of lettuce ridding on these Brewers – Cubs games,” JDot told JDot Unplugged. “Yes it’s only one game, and yes it’s only the first game of the year, but my victory 12 pack is vaguely coming into view.”

Who knows what the chosen victory ale will be. I’m almost giddy in excitement at WINNING alcohol, and I’ve got 161 more games to ponder my seemingly plethora of choice ales.

6 comments:

Frybyrd said...

Cubs fans are neither twitching nor crying.
And I can tell you right now that the only beer you'll be drinking is the one that I give you from the pack that you'll be buying me.

JDot said...

Ooooooooooooo. You wanna fight?

gdub said...

Good one Frybyrd! Stick it to that evil JDot!

Frybyrd said...

I can't help but wonder if JDot would be so loyal to the Brewers had they left for Charlotte like they were threatening to do a decade or so ago.

Hmmmmmm....

JDot said...

If they would have moved I'd just be another loser, aka A CUBS FAN!

Frybyrd said...

So instead, as it turns out, you're just another loser, aka a Brewers fan?